Mothers Day at Castle Goring
Its soon approaching; The one day of the year where you feel you should go above and beyond to show your mother how very special she is to you, and how better to show how much you appreciate her, for all she has done for you, than bringing a smile to her face and giving her a unique and treasurable experience at Castle Goring.
We are offering Afternoon Tea for Saturday 25th March or a Traditional Sunday Lunch on Sunday 26th March.
Enjoy a palatable Afternoon Tea served with a delightful selection of Tea Pigs or Origin Coffee.
Starting with Finger Sandwiches to include:
- Smoked Salmon, Cucumber and Lemon Mayonnaise
- Rare Roast Sirloin of Beef, Horseradish
- Classics Egg Mayonnaise, black pepper & chive
- Fruit and Plain Scones with Strawberry Jam and Roddas Cornish Clotted Cream
As well as…
- Lemon & Raspberry Meringue Posset
- Mini Chocolate & Salted Caramel Tart
- Mini Victoria Sandwich, Elderflower Cream
Treat your mum to a divine dining experience at Castle Goring where you will all encounter sublime dishes created by the Castle Kitchen Chefs. The menu, yet to be released – watch this space – will include three starters, three mains and (my favourite) three desserts followed by complimentary Tea and Coffee with homemade Fudge to the table.
Please click here to read further details for Mothers Day at Castle Goring.